I don’t like the magical MPs and CEOs that I meet who whip out their phone and smash 1200 jobs down the drain, but I do like the creative people who achieve big things with rockstar personalities and visions that make the cookie-cutter kids on Small Street squirm and squeal in disbelief.
I am titillated by the young and narcissistic, Rockstar MOVERS and SHAKERS of this generation, who pick up the goddamn phone and turn power meetings into the NEXT big web 2.0 technology to hit the masses. Or the next condom company to leave us quivering in excitement with its naughty campaigns. Expect some Rockstar Gen Y names to hit the Big-time this year.
- Guy Vincent. Bringing to you new social media e-commerce platforms.
- Josh Lefers brings to you legendary sex and the sex of legends – Legends Condoms
- Ant Hampel brings to you live brand experiences and corporate events that blow your mind – Think Creative
- Phillip Kingston brings to you a graphic design Innovation to change web development forever – Silk
- Alex Young brings to you a whole new and sexy ‘.mobi’ generation – Mostyle
- Luke Harvey-Palmer brings to you a world-class initiative and serious boot in the butt to get working – Job Camp
What more can I say? I like masterminds and creators and am mighty proud to be working with many of these Rockstar champions. So if you want to gain my respect, have attitude, believe in your cause, create something big, inspire a tribe and impact. That’s it!
Little Miss Entrepreneur